Thanks for playing! Answers and supporting information will be posted on October 31, 2016.
- March is Endometriosis Awareness month worldwide. How many girls and women in the United States suffer from endometriosis – a disease that causes “killer cramps” that impacts daily living and can cause infertility?
a. 1 in 1000
b. 1 in 125
c. 1 in 20
d. 1 in 10
2. How are women and girls creatively destigmatizing and desexualizing menstruation around the world?
a. Spreading the word about Menstrual Hygiene Day.
b. Using art to shift taboos.
c. Openly sharing about the benefits of different products to use like menstrual cups, cloths and others
d. Tweeting and posting on social media details about their monthly flow. (#livetweetyourperiod)
e. All of the above
- What decreases your chance of getting an STD?
a. Serial monogamy
b. Having one STD
c. Talking to your partner about sex
d. Being sexually active under 25 and younger
- Your nipples have thousands of nerve endings. You might have tender nipples all month or you might notice your nipples are extra tender before you get your period. What hormonal shift causes this to happen?
a. Increase in testosterone
b. Drop in progesterone
c. Balancing of estrogen or progesterone
d. Increase of FSH
- What dramatically increases the odds of you getting pregnant? When’s the optimal time for you to get it on with your partner?
a. Day 1 of your cycle
b. Day 6 of your cycle
c. Day 14 of your cycle
d. 3 days leading up to and including ovulation
- Perimenopause, or the time your body gets ready to enter menopause, causes different symptoms for women. Which perimenopause symptom below should prompt you to see a doctor sooner than later?
a. Irregular periods
b. Urgency to pee more frequently
c. Tougher PMS
d. Low libido
- What’s supposedly the most important influence listed that affects a woman’s age at menopause?
b. Ovarian surgeries
d. Age your mom reached menopause
- What kind of tampon can decrease your risk of Toxic Shock Syndrome (TSS)
a. 100% non-GMO cotton
b. Synthetic tampon
c. Synthetic tampon that smells pretty due to perfume
d. Tampon left inserted for more than 8 hours
e. Tampon left inserted for less than 8 hours