Pro-Active Steps to Uterine Health
- Learn as much as you can about your hormones.
- Chose foods that serve your body optimally.
- Put down your handheld device and/or turn off the TV and take a few minutes to pay attention to the important messages your body is sending you on a daily basis.
- Seek out information from different sources.
- Learn how to breathe deeply as often and deliberate as possible.
- Create something new every day, even if it’s just a laugh.
- Chose to create a relationship with your body of gratitude; hug your health!
- Be open to help from your doctors, friends, and alternative healers and open to something bigger than yourself.
- Be as supportive to yourself as you are to your kids, best girlfriends and family.
- Define what it means for you to be healthy in your mind-body-spirit.
- Trust in the miracle of life that brought you here.
“When you come to the end of all the light you know, and it’s time to step into the darkness of the unknown, faith is knowing that one of two things shall happen: either you will be given something solid to stand on or you will be taught to fly.”