For this month’s health tip (normally found in my newsletter), Debra Huelsebusch, an accomplished holistic healer, shares loving suggestions about aromatic essential oils to open your heart and highlights the multiple benefits of Frankincense oil.
Valentine’s Day Every Day
Why not add beautiful scents associated with Valentine’s Day into your every day? The naturally vibrant and potent compounds found in seeds, stems, roots, flowers, and other parts of plants can be used to make every day truly special. Allow the gift of the sweet smell of nature to transform you.
- High grade essential oils – Rose, Jasmine, and Cardamom are great ingredients to lighten and sweeten your heart.
- For the ladies, spice up your desire and energetic frequency using Cinnamon, Ylang-ylang, Ginger, Patchouli and Juniper Berry.
- For men, try Vetiver and Black Pepper to add sparks to your loving vibe.
- If chocolate excites you, try chocolate covered pretzels. Melt chocolate and add two drops of Wild Orange or Peppermint oil for a tasty and yummy treat.
- Diffuse or take a glass water bottle and add a drop of Vetiver, Ylang-ylang, and Bergamot. Allow the enticing scent to diffuse into your room or spray the intoxicating aroma in the air or on your sheets before you dive into bed.
- Use any of these oils and make your favorite massage blend using a few ounces of fractionated coconut or preferred carrier oil and add a few drops of your favorite aromatic oil of choice.
Frankincense Oil: Boost immunity and mood
Frankincense is one of my favorite oils for daily use. Frankincense can be used topically, aromatically, or ingested. Always check the label before ingesting any essential oil. I use Frankincense daily by putting a drop on the roof of my mouth for cellular repair and as an anti-inflammatory. Frankincense crosses the blood brain barrier and is excellent for the brain and nervous system. I enjoy diffusing it at home and even though it makes me alert, it also has a calming effect. Many people don’t realize it’s also good for the skin. Diluting frankincense in a carrier oil, such as coconut oil, or lotion has helped to make my skin look younger.
Allow your inspiration to shine by creatively using high grade essential oils! The options are limitless! To learn more about the benefits of oils read here.
Debra Huelsebusch has studied personal development and holistic modalities for over 15 years. Debra is a NLP Trainer and Master Practitioner, a Time Line Therapy (TM) Practitioner, and Master Hypnosis Coach. Debra takes a mind, body, spirit approach and also works with past life regressions, psychic intuitive readings, guided meditations, and energy balancing. She is passionate about helping people develop skills and inner resources so they can connect to their highest potential. Read more about her services here.
Join Debra and Roger Webb for a free 90-minute workshop on the health benefits of essential oils at Devotion Yoga on Thursday February 19th at 8:00pm-9:30pm ~12 Hudson Place 2nd Floor Hoboken, NJ 07030.
Debra and I met many years ago and developed a warm friendship. As you might know, I’m passionate about using high grade essential oils in my healing practice and personally. Debra’s helped to deepen my understanding of the benefits of powerful oils.Lorraine Giordano Inspired To Health www.inspiredtohealth.net firstname.lastname@example.org 201.344.6448