Ina Pannier joins The Womb Happy Hour on Voice America Health & Wellness channel, with host, Lorraine Giordano. Ina shares insightful ways for women to feel empowered before, during and after birth. Ina will share her expertise as a doula – a source of support for moms-to-be and partners.
There’s so much information out there it can make your head spin! Listen in to a womb-ful of wisdom to boost your confidence in your choices and avoid feeling overwhelmed. Hear ways you can prepare your body i.e. baby spining to avoid a breech birth.
Excited to listen?!?!?!?! It’s easy – just click here to listen to the show Wednesday (2/22) 6PM EST or 3 PM Pacific. The show’s recorded so you can listen whenever is good for you and the show is also available on iTunes and Stitcher.
Ina’s doula goddess insights include:
1. The role the birth experience plays in the life of a woman.
A positive birth experience sets the tone for the early relationship with your child, how fast you recover postnatal, how breastfeeding goes and how you think about yourself.
2. How you can prepare your body and mind for a good birth experience using a birth team and birth plan.
3. Learn more about what a doula is and the benefits of including a doula on your birth team. Important to note that a doula doesn’t replace the partner of the mother.
4. Find out ways to have a smooth postpartum.
Ina shares amazing and powerful information on the show. She wants to make sure listeners have access to valuable resources on her doula Facebook page – @Ina.Pannier.Doula. Here are a few to check out!
- C section rate in the US = 31%,
- Induction rate in the US = 40%
If a doula is present at your birth recent research indicates that: there is a:
- 31% decrease in the use of Pitocin
- 28% decrease in the risk of a C-section
- 12% increase in the likelihood of a spontaneous vaginal birth
- 34% decrease in the risk of being dissatisfied with the birth experience
- Decrease in the use of pain medication
- Decrease in the risk of newborn being admitted to a special care nursery
Ina Pannier’s Bio:
Ina has been a Physical Therapist for 18 years and a Holistic Practitioner in Germany, before she moved to the United States in 2010. Her passion for birth began when she arrived to the United States, 5 months pregnant. She found likeminded people and practitioners who supported her wish for a natural unmedicated birth. The birth of her first daughter was so positive she felt empowered, strong, confident and connected to herself. The experience was so powerful that Ina became a doula in 2014 and a postpartum doula in 2015. She is passionate about sharing options with every woman in order to for them to feel empowered before, during and after birth.
Her long experience and awareness of the human body and the unique combination of qualifications she possesses, makes her an amazing support person for a mother to be and her partner. She is deeply in tune and has a strong intuition to what her clients need physically and mentally.
Ina also works as a holistic counselor using her long time experience in the medical field, to point people who are looking for a more holistic approach in their lifestyle or treatments in the right direction. She also connects them with the practitioners that are best for their condition. She is a New Jersey doula and available online.
In addition to her facebook page you can connect to Ina via her website or email her at email@example.com.